Thursday, 4 August 2011

Checkout the great dealz from Newegg on their pc and tv's and see what tickles your fancy!!

Once You Know, You Newegg



Panasonic 50" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV TC-P50X3Panasonic 50" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV- $654.99 (NEED TO POST "Price available at final checkout") at Newegg.com, expires 8/9


Make every night family night. VIERA X3 Series Plasma HDTVs are ideal for watching action-packed sports, shows, and movies with the family. The 600Hz Sub-field Drive offers crisp, focused images during fast-moving scenes.








DELL Inspiron N5030 15.6" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit NotebookDELL Inspiron Notebook Intel Pentium T4500(2.30GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 320GB HDD- $379 at Newegg.com, expires 8/6



Microprocessor  Intel® Pentium® Dual Core™ Processor T4500 (2.3GHz, 1MB cache, 800MHz FSB)


Operating System  Genuine Windows 7 ® Home Premium (64-bit)


Memory  4GB Memory

Recertified ASUS U52 Series Notebook Intel Core i3 350M(2.26GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 500GB HDD- $369.99 at Newegg.com, expires 8/4

Pros: Terrific deal for the price! Great speed because of the processor and RAM--no issues with that. I really love the design (keyboard and the rubber-ish skin). Battery life last me a good 3+ hours easily. I enjoyed the pre-installed softwares, pretty resourceful
Cons: The speakers are not too loud, but I usually used headphones (so no complains). the screen panels are slightly loose which makes a weird 'click' noise if the laptop is pressed.
Other Thoughts: I am a student and most of my needs are good battery life, not-so-heavy, specs for basic programming and speedy performance. I've been VERY satisfied with this laptop's performance so far. I haven't had any major issues with its performance. Over all, I think going for a refurb was a smart decision--saved money and got an excellent product.
Get some money saving done today ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment