Corsair Force 2.5" 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive - $444.99 (w/ $45 Promo code "CORSAIR78") at Newegg.com, expires 7/13
There's fast, and then there's Froce fast. Force Series 3 SSDs have even quicker read and write times when they're installed in PCs that use the latest SATA 3 interface. The Corsair Force Series 3 SSDs offer maximum performance for your ultimate system with up to a maximum read speed of 550 MB/s and write speed of 510 MB/s, and max random 4K write of 85,000 IOPS. You'll be amazed at the improvement over traditional hard drive access times the first time you turn on your computer, and for virtually everything you do with your PC. System startup, application load times, data transfers, and even shutdown times are all faster. Also, your system will be more responsive with Force Series 3 SSDs. Add up all the time you spend all day waiting for your computer — starting up, loading game levels, saving large files and documents — and it can be significant. Using a PC can be a lot more enjoyable when it's not always making you wait. Click here to buy
Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 2.5" 64GB SATA II Internal / External Solid State Drive - $59.99 (after $55MIR) at Newegg.com, expires 7/12
AMD Phenom II X3 Heka 2.8GHz Triple-Core Processor - $64.99 (after $10 Promo code "AMD708") at Newegg.com, expires 7/14
Recertified COMPAQ Presario Desktop PC Athlon II 170u 2GB DDR2 500GB HDD + Free wireless router - $209.99 at Newegg.com, expires 7/13
AMD A8 APU/8GB/1.5TB/HD 6770 SuperCombo - $549.99 (after $105.93 combo discount & $20MIR) at Newegg.com, expires 7/13This SuperCombo includes:
HP Photosmart e-All-in-One Wireless InkJet MFC Color Printer - $69.99, Free Shipping w promo code "HPRNT36Z" at Newegg.com, expires 7/11
$32 off on ONKYO 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver w/ promo code "ONKYO78" at Newegg.com, expires 7/10
When it comes to adding deep, driving bass to your stereo or home theater system, our SW-350 subwoofer is ready to take on all the heavy lifting. After all, this intelligently designed powerhouse lets you hear—and feel—your music, movies and video games.
Pros: CHEAP! 199.99 Spot light sale
High Quality Finish
Not too big
High Quality Sound
High Quality Finish
Not too big
High Quality Sound
Cons: None
Other Thoughts: So I went to my local Best Buy to check out subs and this Klipsch SW-350 was there. This sub at full blast will shake the shelves "I tested it :)" I thought to myself if I can get this bad boy for less that 349.99 I will get it. I looked on Newegg and they had this sub on Spotlight for 199.99 so I bought it. For the money this thing destroys any the Polk PSW 110 and every other sub in its class even at $350.
The sub is not giant so that is good and the matte black finish of the sub looks great. This sub is worth $350 in my opinion and I would recommend it to anyone.
The sub is not giant so that is good and the matte black finish of the sub looks great. This sub is worth $350 in my opinion and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shop July’s Birthstone - Rubies Redefined at Newegg.com, expires 7/31
RAYMOND WEIL FREELANCER MENS WATCH 2730-ST-65001 - $595 at Newegg.com, expires 7/8

No comments:
Post a Comment